abril 25, 2011

UPDATES

I have a lot of thing in my head to write and I don’t know how to start.
I finished my classes, I’m officially a Massage Therapist, I’m just waiting for my license to start a new career. I feel like I have a lot of opportunities, a lot of ideas to develop, is nice to look up and don’t see a roof over your head, no limitation or excuses to don’t try. Is a huge world to explore in this area and everything is new to me, I have a lot to learn, to experiment and the best of all, I’m willing to do it.

I also moved to another place, a new house. A lot of work, but I love it, is excited to start living in another place and make it yours. I took the opportunity to make an inventory of everything and do a plan to finish my 200 things challenge which will ends in July.



I donate like 3 bags full of cloth, toys, plastic containers, rugs, towels, and don’t remember what else. Still, I have a lot of things that I don’t need, it is a hard challenge and probably I will count things differently.
I had enough time to paint, to decorate, to find a place for everything. I love to know what I have and where it is. I want to get to a point that everything that is in the house has a function and is not dead in a dark place picking dirt consuming energy.



To many plans to work on, I feel this time like a new beginning and I’m really want to start!



Tengo un montón de cosas en mi cabeza para escribir y no sé cómo empezar.
Terminé mis clases, ya soy oficialmente “masajista”, estoy a la espera de mi licencia para iniciar una nueva carrera. Siento que tengo un montón de oportunidades, un montón de ideas para desarrollar, es bueno mirar hacia arriba y no ver techo sobre tu cabeza, sin limitaciones o excusas para no intentarlo. Es un mundo enorme a explorar en esta área y todo es nuevo para mí, tengo mucho que aprender, experimentar y lo mejor de todo, estoy dispuesta a hacerlo.
También me mude a otro apartamento. Mucho trabajo, pero me encanta, me entusiasma convertir un lugar y hacerlo tuyo. Aproveché la oportunidad para hacer un inventario de todo y hacer un plan para terminar mi reto 200 cosas que finaliza en julio.
Regale como 3 bolsas llenas de ropa, juguetes, recipientes de plástico, mantas, toallas, y no recuerdo qué más. Sin embargo, tengo un montón de cosas que no necesito, es un reto difícil y probablemente vaya a contar lo que tengo de una manera diferente.

Tuve tiempo para pintar, decorar, para encontrar un lugar para cada cosa. Me encanta saber lo que tengo y dónde está. Quiero llegar a un punto que todo lo que este en la casa tenga una función y no se quede muerto en un lugar oscuro agarrando polvo y consumiendo energía.


Tengo mucho planes que quiero desarrollar y en los que quiero trabajar, me siento en un nuevo comienzo y quiero empezar ya!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario